Fandom

Board 8 Wiki

Final Fantasy XIII

4,672pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Features a new "cine-battle" system where is looks like about 95% of the game will be watching and the other 5% will be choosing what you want to watch. Yay Square-Enix.

On the other hand, the E3 video is hawt. Too bad the PS3 costs 599 US DOLLARS and FFXII will probably cost 60 US DOLLARS. Making for a loss of WAY TOO MANY US DOLLARS.

In summary, go watch a movie.

Lightning is the main character.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki